Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jeg skal reise til Norge...

Welcome to my blog for my trip to Norway!

As you may be aware, I'm going to study at the University of Oslo for one semester, starting Jan 26. Whilst over there, I'll be studying obs & gyn as well as paediatrics. There will be about 30 exchange students from around the world as well as the Norwegian medical students. All teaching is in english.

If you're interested, this is the Uni website:
http://www.uio.no/english/

I hope to post on this blog stories and photos about my time in Norway and about my travels to surrounding countries! Feel free to leave comments or questions in the comments section, hopefully it should be easier to use this time. There is no word verification step, but you will need a login (either blogger ID or open ID http://openid.net/) to try and reduce comment spam.

You can also choose to be notified when this blog is updated. See the right hand side of the screen for details (I think it's called 'following' the blog).

Meanwhile, my Norwegian is slowly improving....

See you in Norway!

Anneke

1 comment:

Two Shea said...

Guten Tag Heidi!!

Harry and Bella here! They want to go to Norway and see the snow. Mollie wants to go to Norway, or Sweden, to see the fish.

Can they go with you I Norge 2009?